Gift Guide: The Craft Drinker
With our famous bourbon distilleries and great local breweries, Kentucky knows a good drink when we taste one. Help enhance the experience for the craft drinker on your list! All items can be purchased at The Mall at Lexington Green. Cheers!
1. A recipe book with classic cocktails is a great starter for a new craft drinker. Shake. Stir. Sip. can be purchased at Joseph-Beth Booksellers for $16.95.
2. This agate bottle opener from Anthropologie ($16) is a gorgeous addition to any bar cart and the perfect way to class up a brew. (Also fits perfectly in a stocking!)
3. This chalkboard wine bottle holder is only $36 at Francescas. It's the perfect way to put your prized bottles on display. Try using the chalkboard for suggested cheese pairings at your next party!
4. Gents Original cocktail mixes make it easy to wow guests. They've done all the hard work already! This tasty mule mix can be purchased at Joseph-Beth Booksellers for $12.
5. Palmers is known for its extensive bourbon collection and craft cocktails. They also have weekly specials, like 1/2 price bottles on Wine Tuesday and $4 craft locals on Local Beer Wednesday. It's the perfect spot for a craft drinker to experiment and get a delicious meal. During the holiday season, you earn $10 for yourself when you spend $50 in gift cards. Win-win!
We've got more gift guides coming at you, so keep your eyes peeled!